If you are a parent or teacher who wants to help your children grasp the meaning and real life application of character traits such as friendliness, courage, patience, and more – without giving continuous lectures – you can use Playing with Purpose: Character Building Made Fun to explore the concepts together in an engaging, age-appropriate way. This ebook:
- Contains over 100 fun and simple activities to help your children learn about a range of positive character traits
- Has a user-friendly checklist format with space for notes; plus the activities are numbered for easy reference and plan-making
- Is gender neutral – the activities are great for boys and girls
- Includes a range of activities – crafts, at home, and in the neighboorhood – that can be done in a short period of time and which require very few materials
- Was created especially for kids under age 5, but can also be adapted for older children with a bit of creativity
This is a digital product. No physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via an email that is sent immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print.