Thanks for your interest in upcoming events hosted by Chelsea Lee Smith of MomentsADay.com.
Events and Workshops
Here is a list of types of events that will be offered during several occasions throughout the year:
- Storybook readings of Mason’s Greatest Gems in schools and libraries
- Emoji Kids is a 5-week program designed to teach emotional intelligence to children ages 2-4 and their parents through music, stories, crafts and take-home activities.
- Emotion coaching workshops using “Tuning in to Kids: Emotionally Intelligent Parenting,” an evidence-based parenting program that focuses on the emotional intelligence and connection between parents and children. Emotion coaching is the ability to recognise, understand and respond to children’s emotions in an accepting, supportive way. This approach helps the child to understand and manage their emotions. Read more about the program and its development here.
- Workshops on how to be a “Full-Circle Learning” educator. FCL is an educational model that unites and motivates the practical goals of the head, hands and heart, fostering altruistic identities and strengthening aptitudes as it brings the learning full-circle. Its mission is to help young people embrace their role as society’s change agents and humanitarians. It does so through an integrated educational model that infuses purpose into learning. To learn more about FCL history and programs, click here.
- I offer workshops on topics covered by my ebooks and digital workshops, as well as professional blogging. Contact me if you are interested in inviting me to your event.
Please sign up to receive updates on program availability.