Magic Moments Monday celebrates the magic in family – moments you have share with your children, living and learning, ones that you want to cherish forever.
Linkup ending December 2013.
On the first Monday of each month I will be publishing a new Magic Moments Monday post – and you are invited to participate in in any or all of three ways:
*Comment on the post
*Join in with hashtag love (#sharingmagic) on any of your favorite social media channels
*If you are a blogger, you can add your posts to the linky party (described below)
Reflect, cherish, and grow!
One of the aims of this website is to promote connection in families. Participating in Magic Moments Monday is a great way for parents to feel inspired and thankful for the special moments we have with our children. I invite you to share an experience, something you learned, or simply a photo.
To see all past Magic Moments Monday posts (and find the current one where you can add your magic moment), scroll to the bottom of this page or click here.
Each of these hosts will publish Magic Moments Monday on their blog – they will write their own post but the link up is the same. This way if you link up your post once it will be shown on all these wonderful blogs!
There is Only One Rule of Participation!
Share a moment (or more) with your child that is touching, insightful, funny, or one that you simply want to remember.
A note to the bloggers:
Please note that each month, the hosts will pick our favorite moments to share from the blogs that have entered posts, so linking up gives us permission to share a photo along with a link to your post.
A few more details:
- No giveaways or sponsored posts, please.
- Each person can add up to 3 relevant posts per month.
- “Story” posts (ie posts simply sharing an experience you had with your child or a series of photos) are fine! You do not need to be a “big” blog to enter… any magic moments are welcome and enjoyed.
- The hosts have the right to remove any posts that are not in line with these rules.
Extras for Linking Up
(We would love you to please choose at least one of the items below to support this blog hop!)
1. Follow the hosts (listed above) on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.
2. Add the button or the link to the blog hop’s post to your sidebar, in the post you linked up, or on your link-up collection if you keep these on a page. This allows others to find the Magic Moments linkup and be inspired by all the wonderful posts shared.
3. Click on/pin/comment on a few other entries so everyone feels the love.
4. Use the tag #sharingmagic in social media to share more magic moments (feel free to share posts, pictures, and/or statements).
Why Link Up?
1. Because you love being a mom and enjoy appreciating the magic moments you share with your children! And because you love to learn (and get warm fuzzies) from other mothers’ magic moments, as well.
2. Because each host will choose an article from the link up to feature in their next Magic Moments Mondays post the following month (it may be yours!). This is a nice way for your blog to reach out to and be found by even more people. After all, the reason we blog is to share, right?
3. Because all favorite posts will be pinned to the collaborative Magic Moments Mondays Pinterest Board – another great way to share your stories with others and find even more great reads.
4. Because each host will share favorite posts on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest for their own blogs; using the tag #sharingmagic so you can see if yours has been shared. We love to read your magic moments and we hope to spread some inspiration to even more mothers around the blogosphere by sharing your wonderful posts.
If you have trouble adding this button, feel free to contact me for help! Usually if you copy/paste and then go through and replace the “””” in the code then it will work.
If you have been featured, feel free to add our “featured” button to your blog:
I’m new to this. What exactly is a blog hop/ link up/ linky party?
A blog hop (also referred to as a “linky party” or “link up”) is a post that contains an area for you to add your own post, so that a collection of posts on the same theme can be gathered in one place for interested readers. You simply add your post (be sure to write the title of your post in the area called “name”) and then go through the directions for choosing a picture that will be the thumbnail for your post. When your post is added to the linky, others can find it and read your inspiring story! Then you can “hop” around to visit the other great posts included in the link up.
This blog hop is hosted by several bloggers, who are listed below, so that your posts will be seen in quite a few places even though you are only linking it up once. This means more people will get the chance to read your inspiring stories!
Here are past Magic Moments Monday posts:
Click on the most recent one to link up!